Monday, October 20, 2008

Presidential Prospect, Puppies, and Pain

This weekend I went to the Obama rally under the Arch along with an estimated 100,000 others:
I got there late (not yet feeling the pain from a wisdom tooth removal that would affect me for the rest of the weekend) and was way off to the side, so this picture a very small part of an already blown up picture, which results in the poor quality of the picture---but at least I got to see him; I talked with other people who got there hours before me who said they watched most of it on the big screen TVs set up.  Later in the day I took these pictures of my neighbor's newly born Boston Terrier puppies, born just hours before I held the three of them in one hand.  

They were still a little camera shy, and the mom was a little protective, but I hope to get some better close-ups in a week or two. 

4 comments:

Tom Myler (scoodog) said...

Those puppies are so cute. And I see Scooter Dog in the momma dog's face.

Cherie Moore said...

Aw, the puppies are so cute. The one in the middle is a bit smaller than the other two...is she a female? I hope they all do well :)

Chilly Dog said...

HI Zoofan,
Yes, the little one is a girl, the big ones are both boys. I heard they are still a week away from opening their eyes. When you said that you hope they ALL do well, do you include Mr. Obama in that too?

Chilly Dog

Cherie Moore said...

Why but of course I do....but especially the girl puppy ;)