Thursday, September 18, 2008

Rear Window

Although these two pictures are not as exciting as from the great Hitchcock movie Rear Window, playing this weekend at the Tivoli, (a movie that I have seen numerous times and am still on the edge of my seat every time I see it; also the first movie I ever watched on video tape) they were taken from my rear window.  The first is looking to the right....the beautifully landscaped yard with a gazebo and pool creates a country club atmosphere and makes a sharp contrast to the view to the left, reminiscent of an industrial park with 3 temporary buildings and a garage in serious need of paint and repair (fortunately the garage is will mostly obscured by the large, out of control tree in the yard, at least until the leaves fall off).  


5 comments:

Tom Myler (scoodog) said...

Those sheds are an eyesore. I wonder if code allows for that many sheds to be in one backyard. Seriously.

Anonymous said...

Interesting blog. I also wonder if there aren't zoning codes about temporary buildings. Do you want your blog forwarded to City Hall?

Mom

Tim said...

any repurcussions yet?

Amy said...

Yoohoo. Where are you?

Anonymous said...

Great work.